The website (“www. soleburystrat.com” or the “Site”), located at www.soleburystrat.com, is owned and operated by Solebury Strategic Communications. Any reference to “Solebury Strategic Communications,” “we,” “us” or “our” in this Policy shall mean Solebury Strategic Communications. The Site includes all web pages accessible by the public. Any reference to “you” in this Policy shall mean any user of the Site, including without limitation employees of Solebury Strategic Communications.
This Policy applies only to information collected at this Site. It does not apply to information collected by us, or on our behalf, in person, through mail, by telephone, fax or any other means. Please note that this Policy applies only to the Site and not to the web sites of other organizations to which we link. We are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices of any other third party sites and you should make your own inquiries regarding them.
This Policy explains the principles governing our use of Personal Information (defined below) that we collect from visitors on the Site. Personal Information may include your name, gender, email address, telephone number, address, other personal or preference information, details about your operating system, internet service provider, browser, IP address, the company name that the relevant IP address is affiliated to, the pages you visited on the Site, and the website you linked from to the Site. We take your privacy very seriously. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy, you should contact us using the details given at the end of this document.
By using this Site, you agree to our collecting and using your Personal Information in the manner described in this Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
The amount and type of information received depends on how you use the Site and its various features. In particular, when you visit the Site, you provide us with various types of information including Personal Information that you choose to disclose, and information regarding how you use the Site, which we collect as you interact with our Site.
In using the Site, you may choose to provide us with Personal Information, for example, when you register online for newsletters, request information or send us feedback or inquiries. Personal Information may include your name, gender, email address, telephone number, address, and any other personal or preference information that we may request on a voluntary basis in order to provide you access to the certain features of the Site, as well as to help us to identify aspects, services or offerings on the Site that you may find interesting. Occasionally, we may also collect additional Personal Information from you through optional polls, questionnaires, or surveys.
Children under 13 years old are not the target audience for the Site. To protect their privacy, we prohibit the solicitation of Personal Information from these children. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit your email address or any other personal information to us through the Site.
USES OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
The purposes for which we process and store your Personal Information are, or may in the future be:
- To administer, monitor, understand Site use, and improve the Site and the services provided on the Site;
- To enable us to aggregate user profiles;
- Where you have requested it or in accordance with privacy laws, to provide you (by email, phone and/or mail) with marketing, promotional, or other information that we think may be of interest to you;
- As part or current or future legal or similar proceedings; and
- To enable us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Any promotional correspondence to you will provide you with the ability to opt-out of receiving future promotional material from us and you may contact us at any time to tell us that you do not want to receive marketing information from us by emailing us at the email address below.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates, including without limitation The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. to the extent permitted by applicable law. For this purpose, we may transfer the information you provide outside your country to another country that does not have similar data protection legislation and may provide a lower level of protection for your information. By submitting any information you consent to these transfers.
We may share your Personal Information with vendors we have hired to provide services for us.
We may also release Personal Information about you if you direct us to do so, or if we are required or authorized by law or if we reasonably believe that the disclosure is necessary in order to (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of law or to comply with legal process served on us; or (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property or third party licensors of any material on the Site.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We have strict security and confidentiality procedures pertaining to the storage and disclosure of your information. We restrict access to Personal Information about you to those employees, agents or other parties who need to have such information to provide you with the information you have requested, or which we believe may be of interest to you, or to enable you to use other features of the Site.
Appropriate measures will be taken to safeguard your Personal Information to prevent unauthorized access, and to comply with applicable laws regarding the protection of such information. These measures may include physical, electronic or other procedural protections, such as passwords, firewalls, and encryption or authentication technology.
While we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us. The information you provide to us is sent over an open network, such as the Internet or email, and may be accessed by anyone. We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any communications or materials sent to us over such open networks. We therefore do not accept any liability for direct or indirect losses in relation to security of any data that you send to us.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
If we process your Personal Information, you may have the right to request a copy of the Personal Information that we hold about you. If you wish to request access to such personal information, please email or write to us at the email address or postal address set out below in the “Contact Us” section. We may charge you a small fee for this service. If you discover any inaccuracy, please let us know so that we can make whatever corrections are appropriate.
You may also ask us to remove your name from our marketing databases and if you do that we will comply as soon as practicable.
Should you feel that your privacy or security is being compromised, wish to make a request for access to any personal data we may hold about you or to have inaccuracies in your information corrected (as described further on the “Access To Your Information” section above), or have any questions on this policy, please contact us at Solebury Strategic Communications, 400 South River Road, Suite 300, New Hope, Pennsylvania 18938; email:[email protected]; and facsimile: +1 (215) 862-7234.
As of September 10, 2015
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE: This policy explains how cookies are used on this website. The policy may be amended from time to time. When we do, we will let you know by appropriate means such as by posting the revised policy on this page with a new “Last Updated” date. By using this site you agree to the placement of cookies on your computer in accordance with the terms of this policy. If you do not wish to accept cookies from this site please either disable cookies or refrain from using this site.
- What are Cookies?
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can recognize you when you revisit and remember certain information about you. This can include which pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered into forms and the time and date of your visit.
- Types of Cookies
There are two main types of cookies:
Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is, when you leave the site. Session cookies allow the website to recognize you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently. For example, session cookies enable a website to remember that a user has placed items in an online shopping basket.
Persistent cookies: in contrast to session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion. They therefore enable the website to “recognize” you on your return, remember your preferences, and tailor services to you.
In addition to session cookies and persistent cookies, there may be other cookies which are set by the website which you have chosen to visit, such as this website, in order to provide us or third parties with information.
We currently use, and may use in the future, the following types of cookies on this website.
We use session cookies to:
help us maintain security and verify your details whilst you use the website as you navigate from page to page, which enables you to avoid having to re-enter your details each time you enter a new page.
We use persistent cookies to:
help us recognize you as a unique user when you return to our website so that you do not have to input your details multiple times as you move between our pages or services
remember how you have customized your use of this site, such as your preferred currency and time zone
collect and compile anonymous, aggregated information for statistical and evaluation purposes to help us understand how users use the website and help us improve the structure of our website.
As with first party cookies, you are able to block third party cookies through your browser settings.
- Refusing Cookies on this Site
Privacy Notice to California Residents
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the regulations promulgated thereto, each as amended, including pursuant to the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (CPRA) requires us to notify California residents (unless an exemption applies) of the categories of personal information we collect about them, with reference to the categories set forth under the CCPA, and the purposes for which we will use such categories of personal information.
Categories of Personal Information Collected: The relevant categories of personal information PNC may collect about California residents includes:
- Identifiers: such as real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol (IP) address, email address, account name, Social Security Number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Customer records: such as paper and electronic customer records containing personal information, such as name, signature, Social Security Number, physical characteristics or description, etc.
- Protected classifications under California or federal law: such as age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation), medical condition, veteran or military status, physical or mental disability, etc.
- Commercial information: such as records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Biometric information: such as genetic, biological characteristics, etc. such as, fingerprints.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information: such as browsing history, search history, website interaction, etc.
- Geolocation data: such as precise physical location or movements within 1850 feet.
- Sensory data: such as audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
- Employment information: such as current or past job history or performance evaluations.
- Education Information: Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)). This category of PII is not collected by PNC.
- Profiles or inferences: such as profiles reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
- Sensitive Personal Information: Personal information that reveals a consumer’s social security, driver’s license, state identification card, or passport number; account log-in, financial account, debit card, or credit card number in combination with any required security or access code, password, or credentials allowing access to an account; precise geolocation; racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership; contents of a consumer’s mail, email, and text messages unless the business is the intended recipient of the communication; or genetic data.
Purposes of Collection, Use, and Disclosure: We may collect, use, and disclose the above categories of personal information as follows:
- To provide the services for which the information was provided, including to maintain and administer any accounts you open with us and to process transactions and payments.
- For authentication, identity verification, and fraud prevention and detection.
- To process and respond to or address your questions and investigate and resolve any issues.
- To personalize your experience using our websites and services.
- To communicate with you, including transactional and account-related information as well as news, updates, and marketing communications.
- To improve and develop products and services and for other research and analytics purposes.
- To respond to authorized regulatory, compliance, and legal process.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger or to sell or transfer some or all of PNC’s assets.
- To protect and defend our rights and interests and those of third parties, including in defense of litigation and other claims against us.
Not covered by this Notice: This Notice does not address or apply to any of the nonpublic information we collect about consumers, pursuant to the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or otherwise subject to an exemption under CPRA Section 1798.145. For information, please review our Privacy Notice.
For more details and information about the personal information we collect and how we collect, use and disclose such personal information (as defined by the CPRA) and your rights regarding such personal information, please contact [email protected].